The choice of raw material, modeling, cutting, sewing, processing, photography, everything depends on the creativity, work and dedication of our team and employees. To exemplify this positioning, we summarize here one of our main processes, tie-dye dyeing: each product, individually, must go through the manual steps of tying and dyeing which, depending on the colors and prints desired, will have to be repeated for more than one time. This process, despite being costly, involves the work of several artisans and results in a unique product.
Located in a warehouse of number 51, the brand idea begins as a textile experimentation studio, a creative space focused on the development and application of processing techniques, especially dyeing techniques.
Naturally, Galpão 51 evolved to create its own product, which soon became popular with "cariocas"; locals of Rio de Janeiro.
Since then, we started to work on our own product with freedom and a lot of creativity. Our main differential is the use of manual techniques, which enable the creation of unique products.
We are concerned with stimulating local production, selecting suppliers and employees who share our values.
We also seek to train and integrate our team with residents from nearby locations, maintaining a bond of positive exchanges with our community.
We believe in the originality of the classic Brazilian bikini, but with its own identity, alive and pulsating. Our essence is in craftsmanship, where each piece is made with love and dedication.
Our production process is entirely manual. Each product goes through stages of manufacture, tying and dyeing, resulting in a unique identity. We value the human and caring touch of our team.
Falesia Tulle Shirt
- Size Guide
Need help? See our. Returning is easy, to know more details consult our .
peças Most of our pieces are hand dyed, so they need special care.
Properly caring for your garments help them to last a long time, there are some easy steps you can take care to extend the life of you Galpão 51 pieces:
- washing in cold water is better for your garments. The swimwear should be rinsed, by hand, with cold water after each use. The cold water reduce the color fading.
- use mild soap
- they need to dry in the shadow, try to hang dry if its possible, this avoid fiber degradation.
- do not leave them soaked
- do not use bleach
the durability of your piece depends on how well you take care of it.
Our national exchange and return policy does does not apply for exportation, the following list are our standards for international demands:
- In the case of returning goods the shipping value is only reimbursed in cases of intern mistakes / mistakes committed by the company.
- There is no possibility of exchange if the motivation is size, trim or taste, there will be the possibility to return the product and only the value of the product will be reimbursed. Shipping and other fees will not be reimbursed.
- The solicitation of returning a product will be accepted in until 7 work days after we received the email of request that must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The refund will be requested upon analysis of the product, which must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent, without signs of use or washing, with original labels and packaging.
- Products on sale are not eligible for return
- We do not bear with any costum costs
- Size Guide